These quantities are for four servings.
- ¹⁄₄ head white cabbage (shredded)
- ¹⁄₄ medium head red cabbage (shredded)
- 1 medium carrot (peeled and grated)
- ¹⁄₄ medium red onion (thinly sliced)
- ¹⁄₂ cup sour cream
- 250 ml Banting mayonnaise
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 1 pinch salt and black pepper
- Make the dressing first by whisk together the sour cream, mayonnaise, vinegar and mustard in a small bowl
- In another bowl mix the cabbages, carrot and red onion.
- Pour the dressing and a liberally seasoning of salt and pepper over the veg and get your hands in there to give it a proper mix.
- Leave it in the fridge for about an hour to infuse before serving.