Quantities given are for 1 serving
- ¹⁄₄ head cauliflower
- 1 tbsp butter
- ³⁄₄ tbsp double cream
- 1/8 head green cabbage (finely shredded)
- 1/8 cup spring onions (chopped)
- ¹⁄₄ handful dill (finely chopped)
- ¹⁄₄ pinch salt and black pepper
- Steam the cauliflower
- While you’re steaming the cauliflower, saute the cabbage in the butter in a large pan until it soft and translucent.
- Once the cauliflower is soft, pour off the water and add the the cauliflower to the pot with the cream and 2 tbsp of butter with some salt and pepper, then puree with the a stick blender.
- Now, mix the ‘caulimash’ with the cabbage along with the spring onions, dill and a last round of seasoning.
- Serve immediately.