“Modern life is attacking us. Ten years ago, there was a switch off between our work lives and our personal lives – we don’t have that anymore.”
– Dr. Rangan Chatterjee
Dr. Rangan Chatterjee is a leading lifestyle and health teacher. His podcasts are well worth listening to.
In this interview with Angelique Panagos, nutritional therapist and the author of The Balance Plan: Six Steps to Optimize Your Hormonal Health, you will learn:
- How have Angelique’s own experiences led her to learning about hormonal health and writing a book?
- Why do Angelique and Rangan believe stress has a big role to play in modern health concerns?
- Why does Angelique believe passionately that good nutrition is a vital part of healthy hormones?
- How does Angelique think that your sleep pattern affects your hormones?
- Find out Angelique’s six steps to optimising hormonal health.